City of Indio Utility Users Tax, Measure K (November 2008)
Measure K did not change the tax that is assessed in the City of Indio on utilities (which is 3%) but extended it to additional utilities, particularly communication technologies such as T-lines.
- These final, certified, election results are from the Riverside County elections office.
The question on the ballot:
|Measure K: "Shall the city of Indio amend and modernize the city's utility users' tax ordinance?"|
- California 2008 local ballot measures
- California Utility User Taxes
- Other utility user taxes in California.
- November 4, 2008 election results in Riverside County
- Measure K on Smart Voter
- Opinion: "Measure K is an important step forward for Indio"
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found