For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
City of Modesto Utility Users Tax, Measure N (November 2011)
Modesto has a utility users fee in effect. It has been in effect since 1970. The rate on it is 6% and it applies to electricity, natural gas, water and telephone services.
The approval of Measure N means the rate will decrease to 5.8%, but it will be applied to additional utility services, including cellular phone and other communication services such as voice-over-Internet phone services, broadband cable, paging and private services such as T-1 lines.
Other Modesto ballot measures
Modesto voters had a raft of ballot measures to consider in the November 8 election. They were:
- Measure P, Modesto Extension of Sewer Service to the Rouse-Colorado Neighborhood (Advisory Vote)
- Measure Q, Modesto Transition Defined Benefit to Defined Contribution Retirement Plan (Advisory Vote)
- Measure R, Modesto Baseline Calculations for City Employee Retirement Benefits (Advisory Vote)
- Measure S, Modesto Increase in Age of Retirement Eligibility for City Employees (Advisory Vote)
- Official Voter Guide for the Stanislaus County November 8, 2011 local ballot measures
- List of Stanislaus County November 8, 2011 local ballot measures