For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Civil rights on the State of Washington ballot
in Washington State
|Initiatives to the People|
|Initiatives to the Legislature|
|Statutes referred by Legislature|
|Political topics on the ballot|
|Laws • History • Constitution|
- Washington Establishment of a State Women's Commission, Referendum 40 (1977)
- Washington Gender Equality, HJR 61 (1972)
- Washington Non-Discrimination by Real Estate Brokers Act, Referendum 35 (1968)
- Washington Sexual Orientation Anti-Discrimination, Initiative 677 (1997)
- Washington Women's Right to Vote, Amendment to Article VI, Sec. 9 (1898)
- Washington Women's Right to Vote, Amendment to Article VI Sec. 1 (1910)