|Wyoming State House, District 49|
|2011 - January 8, 2013|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
Vranish came to the legislature after working in computers.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Vranish served on the following committees:
- Revenue Committee, Wyoming House of Representatives
- Joint Revenue Committee
- Transportation, Highways and Military Affairs Committee, Wyoming House of Representatives
- Joint Committee on Transportation and Highways
|Wyoming House of Representatives, District 49 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Clarence Vranish Incumbent||42.3%||516|
|Wyoming House of Representatives, District 49, General election (2010)|
|Clarence J. Vranish (R)||1,267|
|Terry L. Kimble (D)||1,156|
|Wyoming House of Representatives, District 49 Republican Primary (2010)|
|Clarence J. Vranish (R)||997|
In 2010, when Vranish first won election to the House, he collected $2,170 in donations.
His four largest contributors in 2010 were:
|Wyoming Mining Association PAC||$250|
|Petroleum Association of Wyoming||$150|
Vranish is a member of the 32 Masons, the Shriners, the Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks, and the American Radio Relay League.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Clarence + Vranish + Wyoming + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Clarence Vranish on the Wyoming State House website
- Clarence Vranish's biography on Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2010
|Wyoming House of Representatives District 49
| Succeeded by|
Garry Piiparinen (R)