|Idaho House of Representatives District 25B|
|December 1, 2012-Present|
|December 1, 2014|
|Years in position||1|
|Per diem||$122/day outside Boise, $49/day otherwise|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|Service/branch||United States Air Force|
|Years of service||1986 - 1972|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Kauffman served on the following committees:
|Idaho Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Revenue and Taxation|
|• Transportation and Defense|
Kauffman's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Agriculture In Idaho
- Excerpt: "As a farmer I can say that Idaho agriculture has enjoyed a couple of good price years, but it is under the same economic and over regulation pressures impacting other business and industry. In fact, the burden of over regulation affects all of Idaho agriculture more so than non-ag businesses. I believe the best solution to this is for growers to develop improved relationships with government regulators and work toward finding common sense solutions to bloated regulations by building a broad-based consensus."
- District 25 – Local Control
- Excerpt: "I believe that government that is most responsive to the people is government that is closest to them. That is, as many decisions as possible that directly effect our economy and our lives should be made by the most local representation."
- Idaho Education
- Excerpt: "Idaho has a vital interest in an education system that results in an educated workforce, enabling Idaho’s citizens to have a lifetime of learning, productivity, and economic opportunity. ...I support cost-effective, innovative strategies to strengthen Idaho’s education system."
- Idaho Transportation
- Excerpt: "Transportation funding will always be an issue, but roads and bridges need to be improved and maintained. With costs rising and revenues flat or declining, we need to have the discussion to address the shortfall. Additional revenue and new alternative funding sources need to be carefully considered and fully vetted."
- Idaho Water
- Excerpt: "The management of Idaho’s water resources is important to Idaho’s economy and need to be used and controlled by Idaho. I support the conjunctive management of ground and surface waters and aquifer recharge when consistent with the constitutional doctrine of prior appropriation."
Kauffman won election in the 2012 election for Idaho House of Representatives District 25B. He defeated David Funk in the Republican primary on May 15, 2012 and defeated Cindy Shotswell (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Idaho House of Representatives, District 25B, General Election, 2012|
|Idaho House of Representatives District 25B Republican Primary, 2012|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Clark + Kauffman + Idaho + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- ↑ Clark Kauffman, "Issues," accessed October 18, 2012
- ↑ Idaho Secretary of State, "Primary Candidate List," accessed April 12, 2012
- ↑ Idaho Secretary of State Election Division, "May 15, 2012 Primary Election Results," accessed 6 July 2012
- ↑ Idaho Secretary of State – Elections Division, “November 6, 2012 General Election Results,” accessed December 27, 2012
Donna Pence (D)
|Idaho House of Representatives District 25B
| Succeeded by|