Clarke County, Virginia
- Main article: Evaluation of Virginia county websites
- Names, contact information and term expiration dates for county board members are posted.
- Taxes can be paid online
- Names and contact information for administrative officials are provided.
- The website includes a link to the Virginia Association of Counties, which lists the county as a member.
- Only the current year's county board meeting minutes and only the agendas for the past couple of meetings are posted.
- Only a budget resolution for the current fiscal year was found, but no budgets for previous years or any audited financial reports.
- No listings of request for bids or awarded contracts are provided, and there is no information for vendors regarding the bidding and contracting process.
- Information is available about how to make FOIA requests is posted, but there appears to be no record of the county's FOIA compliance.
- Clarke County Website
- Clarke County Public Schools (timed out)
- Clarke County on e-Reference
- Clarke County on US Census
- Clarke County board of supervisors (dead link)
- Clarke County tax payment
- County directory
- Clarke County links
- Virginia Association of Counties Members
- Clarke County board meeting minutes
- Clarke County board meeting agendas
- Clarke County FY09 budget resolution (PDF) (dead link)
- Clarke County FOIA policy
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |