Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Oklahoma House of Representatives, District 45|
|Master's||University of Oklahoma, M.P.H.|
Elections for the office of Oklahoma House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 24, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 11, 2014. Incumbent Aaron Stiles was unopposed in the Republican primary, while Claudia Griffith was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Stiles and Griffith will face off in the general election.
- See also: Oklahoma State Senate elections, 2012
Griffith ran in the 2012 election for Oklahoma Senate District 15. Griffith ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on June 26. She was defeated by Rob Standridge in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|State Senate, District 15, General Election, 2012|
Griffith opposes tax breaks for corporations, but instead favors small business tax incentives. She supports higher pay for teachers and states that she "is committed to reaching across party lines to find common sense solutions to the challenges facing our state."
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Claudia + Griffith + Oklahoma + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Oklahoma House of Representatives
- Oklahoma State Legislature
- Oklahoma House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Oklahoma House of Representatives District 45
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Follow the Money
- Oklahoma State Board of Elections, "Candidates for State Elective Officials 2014"
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Candidates for State Elective Officials 2014," accessed April 15, 2014
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Official Results Statewide Primary Election — June 24, 2014," accessed July 10, 2014
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Candidates for State Elective Office 2012," April 13, 2012
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Official Primary Election Results— June 26, 2012," July 6, 2012
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Runoff Primary Election Results— August 28, 2012," accessed May 25, 2014
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "General Election Results— November 6, 2012," accessed May 25, 2014
- Claudiagriffith.com, "Issues," accessed October 1, 2012
State of Oklahoma
Oklahoma City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor and Inspector | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Wildlife Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Commissioner of Corporations |