For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 139|
|Years of service||1961 - 1968|
Elections for the office of Missouri House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 25, 2014. Jered Taylor defeated Clayton Jones and Michael Hope in the Republican primary and was unopposed in the general election.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 139 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 139 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Kevin Elmer Incumbent||63.5%||3,263|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Clayton + Jones + Missouri + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Missouri House of Representatives
- Missouri House of Representatives District 139
- Missouri House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Missouri State Legislature
- Clayton Jones on LinkedIn
- Profile from Vote-USA
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Elections: Offices Filed in Candidate Filing," accessed April 11, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "All Results - State of Missouri - Primary Election - August 5, 2014," accessed August 26, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Certified Candidate List - Primary Election," accessed July 24, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "All Results-State of Missouri-General-November 4, 2014: Unofficial Results," November 8, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Aug 7, 2012 Primary - All Results," accessed February 13, 2014
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |