Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|West Virginia House of Delegates, District 39|
Casto ran in the 2012 election for West Virginia House of Delegates, District 39. Casto ran unopposed in the May 8 primary election and was defeated by incumbent Ron Walters in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|West Virginia House of Delegates, District 39, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Ron Walters Incumbent||65%||4,149|
Casto was defeated as one of seven candidates running for three positions in District 32 on the ballot in the November 2, 2010 general election. His opponents in the general election were Republican incumbents Tim Armstead, Patrick Lane, Ronald Walters; Democrats Charles Black, and Scott Lavigne; and Mountain Party Jesse Johnson. The top three vote-getters were elected.
|West Virginia State Senate, District 32 Democratic Primary (2010)|
|Charles Foster Black (D)||1,307||13.07%|
|Phillip Scott Lavigne (D)||1,291||12.91%|
|Clint Adison Casto (D)||1,233||12.33%|
|James Edwin Francis (D)||1,166||11.66%|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Clint + Casto + West + Virginia + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Casto on Facebook
- WBOY.com, "West Virginia General Election Results November 6, 2012" accessed November 7, 2012
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Statewide Results - General Election - November 6, 2012," accessed February 12, 2014
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Statewide Results - Primary Election - May 8, 2012," accessed February 12, 2014
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Statewide Results - General Election - November 2, 2010," accessed February 11, 2014
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Statewide Results - Primary Election - May 11, 2010," accessed February 11, 2014
State of West Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Schools | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |