For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Montana House of Representatives, District 64|
Field told the Bozeman Daily Chronicle that he would return surplus money to taxpayers, saying that creating more programs with it would be the worst thing the state could do.
Field ran in the 2012 election for Montana House of Representatives, District 64. Field ran unopposed in the June 5 primary election and was defeated by Tom Woods (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Montana House of Representatives, District 64, General Election, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Clint + Field + Montana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- Bozeman Daily Chronicle, "Professor, business owner vie for HD 64," October 1, 2012. Retrieved October 16, 2012
- Montana Secretary of State, "2012 Legislative General Election Canvass," accessed February 13, 2014
- Montana Secretary of State, "2012 Legislative Primary Election Canvass," accessed February 13, 2014
State of Montana
List of Montana ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Director of the Department of Revenue | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Securities and Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources and Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Public Service Commission |