Closing, Delaware Constitution
|I • II • III • IV • V • VI • VII • VIII • IX • X • XI • XII • XIII • XIV • XV • XVI • XVII • Schedule • Closing|
| Text of Closing:
DONE IN CONVENTION, the Fourth day of June in the year of our Lord One Thousand Eight Hundred and Ninety-Seven and of the Independence of the United States of America the One Hundred and Twenty-First.
IN TESTIMONY WHEREOF, we have hereunto subscribed our names.
List of Delegates
John Biggs, President.
Attest: Charles R. Jones, Secretary of C. C.
N. B. - John P. Donahoe, a member of the Convention from New Castle County, refused to sign.
- State constitution
- Constitutional article
- Constitutional amendment
- Constitutional revision
- Constitutional convention
- Current Delaware Constitution
- Delaware Constitution of 1897 (timed out)
- Delaware Constitution of 1776
- Delaware Constitution of 1792
- Delaware Constitution of 1831
- Hoffecker, Carol E. (2004). Democracy in Delaware, Wilmington, Delaware: Cedar Tree Books
- Holland, Randy J.(2002). The Delaware State Constitution: A Reference Guide, Westport, Connecticut: Westport Press
- Martin, Roger A. (1984). A History of Delaware Through its Governors, Wilmington, Delaware: McClafferty Press
- Munroe, John A. (1993). History of Delaware, University of Delaware Press
- Scharf, John Thomas. (1888). History of Delaware 1609-1888, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania: L. J. Richards & Co
State of Delaware
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Secretary of Education | Insurance Commissioner | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources and Environmental Control | Secretary of Labor | Delaware Public Service Commission |