Colette D. Honorable
|Colette D. Honorable|
|Arkansas Public Service Commission|
|October 2007 - Present|
|Years in position||6|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed by||Governor of Arkansas|
|Bachelor's||University of Memphis|
|J.D.||University of Arkansas at Little Rock School of Law|
A January 2013 article in Governing named Honorable as one of the top state Democratic officials to watch in 2013.
Before her appointment as a commissioner, Honorable was Governor Mike Beebe's chief of staff during his service as attorney general. Previously, she was a senior assistant attorney general and worked in the department's Consumer and Civil Litigation and Medicaid Fraud divisions. Before joining the state attorney general's office, she was a staff attorney at the Center for Arkansas Legal Services, a judicial law clerk for the Arkansas Court of Appeals and an assistant public defender.
- Bachelor's degree, University of Memphis
- J.D., University of Arkansas
Public Service Commissioner (2007-Present)
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Colette + Honorable + Arkansas"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- ↑ Governing, "State Democratic Officials to Watch in 2013," January 25, 2013
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Arkansas Public Service Commission, "Colette D. Honorable Chairman Biography," accessed May 22, 2012
- ↑ Arkansas Public Service Commission, "Colette D. Honorable Chairman Biography," accessed May 22, 2012
- ↑ Project Vote Smart, "Colette D. Honorable's Biography," accessed January 22, 2013
|Arkansas Public Service Commission
| Succeeded by|
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|
Arkansas Freedom of Information Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | FOIA procedures | Transparency Advocates | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |
List of counties |
List of Cities |
List of School Board Districts |