Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Maine State Senate District 17|
Quint previously served as the Executive Director of the Mitchell Institute, a scholarship fund.
Quint's website highlights the following campaign themes:
Preserve Strong Communities
- Excerpt:"I respect the people who are here now, and want to create a future that our young people will want to be part of."
Protect Public Education
- Excerpt:"The students we educate today will repair our cars, take care of our health, protect our communities and teach the generation that follows. They are our future homeowners and taxpayers."
- Excerpt:"I will fight to preserve the jobs we have now, and work hard to create new jobs for tomorrow."
- Excerpt:"I will work hard to earn your vote and will represent you to the best of my ability in Augusta."
- See also: Maine State Senate elections, 2012
Quint ran for election in the 2012 election for Maine State Senate District 17. She ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on June 12, 2012 and was defeated by incumbent Garrett Mason (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Maine State Senate, District 17, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Garrett Mason Incumbent||50.1%||9,818|
Quint and her husband Bill have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Colleen + Quint + Maine + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Colleen Quint on Facebook
- Colleen Quint on LinkedIn