For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
College of the Sequoias Community College District, Measure I (November 2008)
Measure I authorized the School Facilities Improvement District (SFID) to borrow $28 million to build and upgrade the college center in Tulare.
A 55 percent supermajority vote was required for approval.
- These final election results are from the Tulare County elections office.
The question on the ballot:
|Measure I: "To better prepare students for high demand jobs, qualify for $47 million in State building grants, construct a nursing education and training center, upgrade nursing instruction equipment, heating and ventilation, classroom/computer technology, labs, and safety systems, repair aging roofs, electrical, plumbing, upgrade/construct/equip/acquire classrooms, facilities, sites, shall College of the Sequoias Visalia Area Improvement District No. 2 of the College of the Sequoias Community College District issue $28 million in bonds, at legal rates, with citizen oversight, mandatory audits, and all funds staying in the Visalia area?"|
- College of the Sequoias bond proposition, Measure J (November 2008)
- California 2008 local ballot measures
- Measure I election results
- CalTax report on November 2008 school bond questions
- Text of Measure I
- "Thank you, voters, for passing Measures I and J"
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found