College of the Sequoias Community College District, Measure I (November 2008)
Measure I authorized the School Facilities Improvement District (SFID) to borrow $28 million to build and upgrade the college center in Tulare.
A 55 percent supermajority vote was required for approval.
- These final election results are from the Tulare County elections office.
The question on the ballot:
|Measure I: "To better prepare students for high demand jobs, qualify for $47 million in State building grants, construct a nursing education and training center, upgrade nursing instruction equipment, heating and ventilation, classroom/computer technology, labs, and safety systems, repair aging roofs, electrical, plumbing, upgrade/construct/equip/acquire classrooms, facilities, sites, shall College of the Sequoias Visalia Area Improvement District No. 2 of the College of the Sequoias Community College District issue $28 million in bonds, at legal rates, with citizen oversight, mandatory audits, and all funds staying in the Visalia area?"|
- College of the Sequoias bond proposition, Measure J (November 2008)
- California 2008 local ballot measures
- Measure I election results
- CalTax report on November 2008 school bond questions
- Text of Measure I
- "Thank you, voters, for passing Measures I and J"
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found