For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
College of the Sequoias bond proposition, Measure J (November 2008)
Measure J authorized a $60 million School Facilities Improvement District (SFID) bond to build a permanent college center in Tulare.
A 55 percent supermajority vote was required for approval.
The question on the ballot:
|Measure J: "To build a permanent Tulare College Center, including buildings for welding/ farming equipment repair classes/ vocational education, qualify for $98 million in State building grants, construct classrooms, library, computer labs, an agricultural education complex, livestock pavilion, including farm animal buildings and labs, upgrade/construct/equip/acquire classrooms, facilities/ sites; shall College of the Sequoias Tulare Area Improvement District No. 3 of the College of the Sequoias Community College District issue $60 million in bonds, at legal rates, with citizen oversight, mandatory audits, and all funds staying in the Tulare area for college facilities?"|
- College of the Sequoias Community College District, Measure I (November 2008)
- California 2008 local ballot measures
- School bond elections in California
- California school bond elections, November 2008, ranked by amount requested
- CalTax report on November 2008 school bond questions
- Measure J Citizen's Oversight Committee application
- Draft of Master Plan
- Text of Measure J
- "Thank you, voters, for passing Measures I and J"
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found