|Michigan House of Representatives District 91|
|January 1, 2013 - Present|
|January 1, 2015|
|Per diem||$10,800 yearly expense allowance|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||3 terms|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Lamonte served on the following committees:
|Michigan Committee Assignments, 2012|
|• Energy and Technology|
|• Financial Services|
Lamonte's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"As your representative, I will fight to fully restore school funding so that all of our kids can get a fair shot at a good future."
- Excerpt:"Our seniors shouldn’t have to decide between buying groceries, paying the heat bill or getting a needed prescription refilled. I will go to work in Lansing to get rid of this tax."
- Excerpt:"These changes have left our families on the hook to pay for an enormous give-away to corporations, and that’s not fair. My priority in Lansing will be middle-class families, not corporate special interests."
- Excerpt:"In Lansing, I will champion programs that support small businesses that are the largest source of new job creation in the state."
Lamonte won election in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 91. She ran unopposed in the August 7 Democratic primary and defeated incumbent Holly Hughes (R) and Nick Sundquist (L) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012. 
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 91, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Holly Hughes Incumbent||47.3%||18,924|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Collene + Lamonte + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- State Rep. Collene Lamonte to host coffee hour events in June - Muskegon Chronicle - MLive.com
- Help To Small Businesses - WLNS
- WASHTENAW COUNTY: Local Democratic reps back legislation for improved ... - Heritage Newspapers
- Legislation for women's healthcare introduced - Burtonview
- Dems pound pavement for women's health - Hometownlife.com
- Brinks, Dillon and Lamonte introduce plan for middle-class tax relief - White Lake Beacon
- Michigan Lawmakers Considering New Law After Clerk Vanishes - WSAW
- Muskegon, Newaygo and Ottawa counties in line for relief funding after being ... - Muskegon Chronicle - MLive.com
- Battle lines drawn over new Wal-Mart for Whitehall Township, meeting shows ... - Muskegon Chronicle
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
Holly Hughes (R)
|Michigan House of Representatives District 91
| Succeeded by|
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |
Freedom of Information Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |