|Delaware Secretary of Natural Resources and Environmental Control|
|March 2009 - Present|
|Years in position||5|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed by||Governor Jack Markell|
|Master's||University of Oxford, Dartmouth College|
Before becoming secretary, O'Mara was clean tech strategist for San Jose, CA, and the primary architect of the city's "Green Vision," a plan to combine economic development with environmental sustainability. He was previously a city management executive in Syracuse, NY, where he oversaw efforts to modernize city services.
Natural Resources and Environmental Control (2009-Present)
O'Mara was appointed as Delaware Secretary of Natural Resources and Environmental Control by Governor Jack Markell in March 2009.
O'Mara was appointed as Delaware Secretary of Natural Resources and Environmental Control by Governor Jack Markell in March 2009 and confirmed by the state Senate in April. As the secretary serves at the pleasure of the governor, O'Mara is not subject to periodic reappointment.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Collin + O'Mara + Delaware + Resources"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Delaware Secretary of Natural Resources and Environmental Control
- Natural Resources Commissioner
- Governor of Delaware
- Lieutenant Governor of Delaware
- Delaware Department of Natural Resources and Environmental Control
- Biography from Delaware Department of Natural Resources and Environmental Control
|Delaware Secretary of Natural Resources and Environmental Control
| Succeeded by|