Colorado 1920 ballot measures
- Five measures were initiated state statutes.
- Two measures were initiated constitutional amendments.
- Three measures were approved, while four measures were defeated.
On the ballot
|CISS||Colorado Issue 1 (1920)||Health Care||Money for the establishment of a Psychopathic Hospital and Laboratory|
|Colorado Issue 2 (1920)||Education||One mill levy for state educational institutions|
|Colorado Issue 3 (1920)||Bond issue||Bonds for the construction of tunnels|
|CISS||Colorado Issue 4 (1920)||Health Care||Regulation and licensing of chiropractors|
|CISS||Colorado Issue 5 (1920)||Administration of Government||Create the County of Limon|
|CISS||Colorado Issue 6 (1920)||Administration of Government||Create the County of Flagler|
|CISS||Colorado Issue 7 (1920)||Labor||Fixed hours of employment for firefighters|
- List of Colorado ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Colorado
- Laws governing the initiative process in Colorado
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Colorado
State of Colorado
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources | Executive Director of Labor and Employment | Chair of Public Utilities |
Open Records Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
List of School Districts |