Colorado 1922 ballot measures
- Three measures were initiated constitutional amendments.
- Two measures were initiated state statutes.
- Four measures were defeated, while one was approved.
On the ballot
|Issue 1||Transportation||Bond issue for the construction of highways|
|Issue 2||Administration of Government||Creating a public utilities commission|
|Colorado Issue 3 (1922)||Taxes||Exempts certain things from taxation and imposes an income tax|
|CISS||Colorado Issue 4 (1922)||Human and animal rights||Concerning experimental operations on humans and animals|
|CISS||Colorado Issue 5 (1922)||State legislature||Revising apportionment of members of the legislature|
- List of Colorado ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Colorado
- Laws governing the initiative process in Colorado
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Colorado
State of Colorado
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources | Executive Director of Labor and Employment | Chair of Public Utilities |
Open Records Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
List of School Districts |