Colorado 1934 ballot measures
- Three measures were initiated constitutional amendments.
- One measure was an initiated state statute.
- Two measures were approved, while two were defeated.
- Three questions dealt with the issue of taxes.
On the ballot
|Issue 1||Taxes||Taxation of petroleum and registration of motor vehicles, using the money for roads|
|CISS||Issue 2||Admin. of gov't.||License fees for chain stores|
|Issue 3||Taxes||Limiting gas tax to 3 cents per gallon|
|Issue 4||Taxes||Gives the people power over excise taxes|
- List of Colorado ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Colorado
- Laws governing the initiative process in Colorado
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Colorado
- Colorado General Assembly
- List of ballot measures by state
State of Colorado
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources | Executive Director of Labor and Employment | Chair of Public Utilities |
Open Records Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
List of School Districts |