Colorado 1938 ballot measures
- All three were defeated.
- Health care and taxes were included in the political topics of the questions.
- Two measures sought to repeal previous acts or amendments.
On the ballot
|Issue 1||Taxes||Giving practitioners licensed by the state certain rights in tax supported institutions.|
|Issue 2||Health Care||Repeal of the $45 per month old age pension amendment.|
|CISS||Issue 3||Taxes||Repeal the chain stores tax act.|
- List of Colorado ballot measures
- 1938 ballot measures
- Laws governing the initiative process in Colorado
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Colorado
- Colorado General Assembly
- List of ballot measures by state
State of Colorado
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources | Executive Director of Labor and Employment | Chair of Public Utilities |
Open Records Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
List of School Districts |