Colorado 1952 ballot measures
- Five were defeated.
- One measure was approved.
- Five were initiated constitutional amendments, while one was an initiated state statute.
On the ballot
|Issue 1||Judicial reform||Concerning retirement of judges in the state.|
|Issue 2||Admin. of gov't.||Relating to regulation of public utilities in the state.|
|Issue 3||Taxes||Property tax exemptions|
|Issue 4||Natural resources||Would have imposed a severance tax on certain petroleum products and natural gas.|
|CISS||Issue 5||Labor||Would have made it unlawful for any municipality to employ firemen more than 60 hours a week|
|Issue 6||Gambling||Would have legalized slot machines except for where prohibited by local ordinance.|
- List of Colorado ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Colorado
- Laws governing the initiative process in Colorado
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Colorado
State of Colorado
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources | Executive Director of Labor and Employment | Chair of Public Utilities |
Open Records Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
List of School Districts |