Colorado 1958 ballot measures
November 4, 1958 ballot in Colorado.Five statewide ballot measures were on the
- Three measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Two measures were initiated constitutional amendments.
- Four measures were defeated, while one was approved.
On the ballot
|Issue 1||Labor||Right to Work amendment|
|Amendment 2||Admin of gov't||Compensation of county and precinct officers|
|Amendment 3||Admin of gov't||County government|
|Amendment 4||Gambling||Non-profits allowed to operate games of chance|
|Amendment 5||Labor||New section of Constitution providing membership in any labor union|
- List of Colorado ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Colorado
- Laws governing the initiative process in Colorado
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Colorado
- Colorado General Assembly
- List of ballot measures by state