Colorado 1978 ballot measures
- One measure was a legislative referral.
- One measure was an initiated constitutional amendment.
- One was defeated, while the other was approved.
- State budgets and administration of government were the political topics of the two measures.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Elected Official Vacancies||Regarding county commission vacancies|
|Amendment 2||State Budget||Limiting annual increases in per capita expenditures by the state and its political subdivisions|
- List of Colorado ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Colorado
- Laws governing the initiative process in Colorado
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Colorado
- 1978 ballot measures
- Colorado General Assembly
State of Colorado
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources | Executive Director of Labor and Employment | Chair of Public Utilities |
Open Records Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
List of School Districts |