Colorado 1982 ballot measures
- Four were defeated.
- Three were approved.
- Four measures were legislative referrals.
- One measure was an initiated constitutional amendment.
- Two measures were initiated state statutes.
On the ballot
|Issue 1||Gambling||Authorizing sweepstakes races.|
|Issue 2||Taxes||Reforming the taxation of mobile homes.|
|Issue 3||Judiciary||Revises the Commission on Judicial Discipline|
|Issue 4||Labor||Exemption from the state personnel system for division heads.|
|CISS||Issue 5||Environment||Refund on beverage containers|
|Issue 6||Nuclear||Ban the production of components of nuclear weapons.|
|CISS||Issue 7||Alcohol||Regulate the sale of wine in grocery stores.|
- List of Colorado ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Colorado
- Laws governing the initiative process in Colorado
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Colorado
- List of ballot measures by state
- Colorado General Assembly
- 1982 ballot measures
State of Colorado
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources | Executive Director of Labor and Employment | Chair of Public Utilities |
Open Records Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
List of School Districts |