Colorado 1982 ballot measures
November 2, 1982 ballot in Colorado.Seven statewide questions appeared on the
- Four of the measures were legislative referrals.
- Two of the measures were initiated state statutes.
- One of the measure was an initiated constitutional amendment.
- Four of the measures were approved.
- Three of the measures were defeated.
On the ballot
|Referendum 1||Taxes||Changes property tax evaluation and exemptions||
|Referendum 2||Law enforcement||Denies bail in certain cases of accused capital offenses||
|Referendum 3||Judiciary||Revises the Commission on Judicial Discipline||
|Referendum 4||Legislature||Limits length of legislative session to 144 days||
|CISS||Initiative 5||Environment||Refunds on beverage containers||
|Initiative 6||Nuclear||Bans the production of components of nuclear weapons.||
|CISS||Initiative 7||Alcohol||Allows the sale of wine in grocery stores.||
- List of Colorado ballot measures
- 1982 ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Colorado
- I&R Institute ballot measure database for Colorado
- Colorado State Legislative Council, Ballot History