Colorado 1984 ballot measures
- All but one measure was approved.
- The defeated measure dealt with gambling in the state.
- Two measures were legislative referrals.
- Three measures were ballot initiatives, with two being initiated constitutional amendments, and one being an initiated state statute.
On the ballot
|Issue 1||Admin. of gov't.||Concerning the appointment of the Commissioner of Insurance.|
|Issue 2||Election Procedure||Changing the qualifications of electors|
|Issue 3||Abortion||Prohibiting the use of public funds for abortion|
|CISS||Issue 4||Elections||Provide for additional voter registration of qualified electors applying for a driver's license|
|Issue 5||Gambling||Establish casino gambling in Pueblo|
- 1984 ballot measures
- List of Colorado ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Colorado
- Laws governing the initiative process in Colorado
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Colorado
- Colorado General Assembly
- List of ballot measures by state
State of Colorado
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources | Executive Director of Labor and Employment | Chair of Public Utilities |
Open Records Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
List of School Districts |