Colorado 1986 ballot measures
- Three measures were defeated.
- One measure was approved.
- Three measures were legislative referrals.
- One measure was an initiated constitutional amendment.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Admin of gov't||Would require appointments to state offices to be made according to merit and fitness.|
|Amendment 2||Admin. of gov't.||Board of county commissioners in each county has authority to fix compensation of county officers.|
|Amendment 3||Initiative process||Would make any franchise granted by a home rule municipality subject to initiative and referendum|
|Amendment 4||Taxes||Require voter approval for new or increased state or local taxes.|
- 1986 ballot measures
- List of Colorado ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Colorado
- Laws governing the initiative process in Colorado
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Colorado
- Colorado General Assembly
- List of ballot measures by state
State of Colorado
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources | Executive Director of Labor and Employment | Chair of Public Utilities |
Open Records Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
List of School Districts |