Colorado 1990 ballot measures
- Three measures were initiated constitutional amendments.
- Two measures were legislative referrals.
- All but one measure was approved.
On the ballot
|Issue 1||Gaming||Requiring voter approval for certain state and local revenue increases|
|Issue 4||Gaming||Legalizing limited gaming|
|Issue 5||Term limits||Regarding term limits for elected officials|
|LRSS||Referendum 2||Elections||Authorizing the conduct of presidential primary elections|
|Referendum 3||Legal||Repeal of certain obsolete provisions from the Colorado Constitution|
- Colorado General Assembly
- List of Colorado ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Colorado
- Laws governing the initiative process in Colorado
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Colorado
- List of ballot measures by state
- 1990 ballot measures
State of Colorado
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources | Executive Director of Labor and Employment | Chair of Public Utilities |
Open Records Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
List of School Districts |