Colorado 1992 ballot measures
- Eight measures were initiated constitutional amendments.
- One measure was an initiated state statute.
- Three were legislative referrals.
- Seven measures were approved while six were defeated.
On the ballot
|Issue 1||Taxes||Requiring voter approval of tax revenue increases|
|Issue 2||LGBT||Prohibits local laws that banned discrimination of sexual orientation|
|Issue 3||Gambling||Regarding limited gaming|
|Issue 4||Gambling||Regarding limited gaming|
|Issue 5||Gambling||Regarding limited gaming|
|CISS||Issue 6||Education||An act for a system of educational standards|
|Issue 7||Education||Regarding vouchers for school funding|
|Issue 8||Environment||The Great Outdoors Colorado program|
|Issue 9||Gambling||Regarding limited gaming|
|CISS||Issue 10||Hunting||Prohibiting the taking of black bears|
|Referendum A||Law Enforcement||Rights of crime victims|
|Referendum B||Judiciary||Obsolete provisions|
|Referendum C||Gambling||Local vote on gaming after statewide vote|
- Colorado General Assembly
- List of Colorado ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Colorado
- Laws governing the initiative process in Colorado
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Colorado
- List of ballot measures by state
- 1992 ballot measures
State of Colorado
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources | Executive Director of Labor and Employment | Chair of Public Utilities |
Open Records Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
List of School Districts |