For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Colorado 1998 ballot measures
- Four of the measures were initiated state statutes.
- Four of the measures were initiated constitutional amendments.
- Two of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred state statute.
- Four of the measures were approved and seven were defeated.
On the ballot
|CISS||Initiative 11||Abortion||Bans partial birth abortions|
|CISS||Initiative 12||Abortion||Requires parental notification minors to have abortions|
|Initiative 13||Animals||Regulates livestock operations uniformly|
|CISS||Initiative 14||Animals||Regulates large commercial hog operations|
|CISS||Initiative 15||Natural resources||Requires water meters in the San Luis Valley to be certified by state engineer|
|Initiative 16||Natural resources||Requires payments for water pumped in the Rio Grande Water Conservation District|
|Initiative 17||Taxes||Creates an income tax credit|
|Initiative 18||Term limits||Establishes voluntary congressional term limits declarations|
|Referendum A||Healthcare||Allows joint private and public ownership of local health care services|
|LRSS||Referendum B||State budgets||Allowed larger retention of excess state revenues|
|Referendum C||Admin of gov't||Creates the city and county of Broomfield|
- 1998 ballot measures
- List of Colorado ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Colorado
- Colorado State Legislative Council, Ballot History
- I&R Institute ballot measure database for Colorado
State of Colorado
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources | Executive Director of Labor and Employment | Chair of Public Utilities |