Colorado 1999 ballot measures
1999 ballot in the state of Colorado.One statewide ballot question appeared on the
- That measure was a legislative referral.
- It was approved.
- The measure's topic dealt with the subject of taxes.
On the ballot
|LBM||Referendum A||Transportation||Allows the state to borrow up to $1.7 billion for transportation projects|
- 1999 ballot measures
- List of Colorado ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Colorado
- Laws governing the initiative process in Colorado
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Colorado
- Colorado General Assembly
- List of ballot measures by state