For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Colorado 2003 ballot measures
- Two of the measures were initiated constitutional amendments.
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred bond question.
- All three of the measures were defeated.
On the ballot
|Initiative 32||Taxes||Increase taxable portion of residential property|
|Initiative 33||Gambling||Require Colorado Lottery Commission to implement video lottery program|
|BI||Referendum A||Bonds||$2 billion for Colorado Water Conservation Board|
- 2003 ballot measures
- List of Colorado ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Colorado
- Colorado State Legislative Council, Ballot History
- Colorado 2003 Blue Book on the three ballot measures
- Campaign contributions to Colorado's 2003 ballot measures
State of Colorado
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources | Executive Director of Labor and Employment | Chair of Public Utilities |