Colorado 2003 ballot measures
- All three measures were defeated.
- Two measures were proposed through the initiative process.
- One measure was a legislatively-referred bond question.
On the ballot
|Amendment 32||Taxes||Increases taxable portion of residential property|
|Amendment 33||Gambling||Colorado Lottery Commission required to implement state-supervised video lottery program|
|LBM||Referendum A||Bonds||$2 billion in bonds for Colorado Water Conservation Board|
- 2003 ballot measures
- List of Colorado ballot measures
- Laws governing the initiative process in Colorado
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Colorado
- Colorado General Assembly
- List of ballot measures by state
- Secretary of State's 2003 ballot measure contact information
- Colorado 2003 Blue Book on the three ballot measures
- Campaign contributions to Colorado's 2003 ballot measures
State of Colorado
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources | Executive Director of Labor and Employment | Chair of Public Utilities |
Open Records Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
List of School Districts |