Colorado 2005 ballot measures
- One of the measure was a legislatively-referred state statute.
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred bond question.
- One of the measures was approved and one was defeated.
On the ballot
|LRSS||Referendum C||Budgets||Permits state to exceed TABOR limits for five years||
|BI||Referendum D||Bonds||Permits state to borrow up to $2.072 billion with a maximum repayment of $3.225 billion.||
- 2005 ballot measures
- List of Colorado ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Colorado
- Colorado State Legislative Council, Ballot History
- Secretary of State's Elections and Voting Information
- 2005 election results
State of Colorado
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources | Executive Director of Labor and Employment | Chair of Public Utilities |