Colorado Home Rule for Local Governments, Measure 3 (1970)
The Colorado Home Rule for Local Governments Amendment, also known as Measure 3, was on the November 3, 1970 ballot in Colorado as a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment, where it was approved. The measure provided for home rule and service authorities for local governments.
|Colorado Measure 3 (1970)|
Election Results via: The Colorado Legislative Council
Text of measure
The language appeared on the ballot as:
|“||An amendment to articles XI, XIV, and XX of the constitution of the State of Colorado, relating to local government, and providing for home rule and service authorities.||”|
- Colorado 1970 ballot measures
- 1970 ballot measures
- List of Colorado ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Colorado
- Colorado General Assembly, "Ballot Issue History," accessed January 14, 2013
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Colorado
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources | Executive Director of Labor and Employment | Chair of Public Utilities |