Colorado Initiative 114 (2008)
|Not on Ballot|
| This measure did not or |
will not appear on a ballot
Initiative 114 or the Rail Authority and Sales Tax Initiative would have created the Colorado Rail Authority, which would have built, designed, and/or operated a daily passenger and freight rail operation within Colorado, funded by an extra .4% sales tax.
This measure was a citizen-initiated state statute.
This measure was sponsored by Graham Hill and Mark Richert.
The measure was denied a title by the Title Board, which noted that the measure violated the single-subject rule and failed to adhere to requirements regarding substantial changes after the measure's Review and Comment Hearing. It did not make the ballot.
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Colorado
- Laws governing the initiative process in Colorado
- Campaign finance requirements for Colorado ballot measures
- Colorado 2008 ballot measures
- Petition drive deadlines in 2008
- Colorado signature requirements