Colorado Initiative 119 (2008)
Initiative 119 or the Severance Tax & Higher Education Initiative would create the Colorado College Legacy Trust Fund, to be funded by that portion of the severance tax that exceeds the amount brought in the previous year, adjusted for inflation via the Consumer Price Index.
This measure is a citizen-initiated constitutional amendment.
This measure is sponsored by Josh Penry and Cory Gardner.
None yet identified.
This measure was withdrawn by proponents before its Review and Comment hearing.
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Colorado
- Laws governing the initiative process in Colorado
- Campaign finance requirements for Colorado ballot measures
- Colorado 2008 ballot measures
- Petition drive deadlines in 2008
- Colorado signature requirements