Colorado Student Loan Program, Measure 2 (1972)
The Colorado Student Loan Program Amendment, also known as Measure 2, was on the November 7, 1972 ballot in Colorado as a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment, where it was approved. The measure provided for a state student loan program.
|Colorado Measure 2 (1972)|
Election results via: The Colorado Legislative Council
Text of measure
The language appeared on the ballot as:
|“||An Amendment to Article XI of the Constitution of the State of Colorado, providing for a student loan program and the enactment of laws therefore.||”|
- Colorado 1972 ballot measures
- 1972 ballot measures
- List of Colorado ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Colorado
- Colorado General Assembly, "Ballot Issue History," accessed January 14, 2013
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Colorado
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources | Executive Director of Labor and Employment | Chair of Public Utilities |