Colorado Sweepstakes Races Amendment, Measure 1 (1976)
The Colorado Sweepstakes Races Act, also known as Measure 1, was on the November 2, 1976 ballot in Colorado as a legislatively-referred state statute, where it was approved. The measure authorized the conduct of sweepstakes races.
|Colorado Measure 1 (1976)|
Election Results via: The Colorado Legislative Council
Text of measure
The language appeared on the ballot as:
|“||Shall the conduct of sweepstakes races be authorized?||”|
- Colorado 1976 ballot measures
- 1976 ballot measures
- List of Colorado ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Colorado
- Colorado General Assembly, "Ballot Issue History," accessed January 14, 2013
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Colorado
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources | Executive Director of Labor and Employment | Chair of Public Utilities |