For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Colorado University of Colorado Board of Regents, Measure 4 (1972)
The Colorado University of Colorado Board of Regents Amendment, also known as Measure 4, was on the November 7, 1972 ballot in Colorado as a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment, where it was approved. The measure increased the number of regents of the University of Colorado from six to nine and provided for the election of such regents.
- The measure amended the Colorado Constitution regarding size and election laws relating to the Colorado University of Colorado Board of Regents
|Colorado Measure 4 (1972)|
Election results via: The Colorado Legislative Council
Text of measure
The language appeared on the ballot as:
|“||An Amendment to Articles VIII and IX of the Constitution of the State of Colorado, concerning the state institutions of higher education, and providing for the governing boards thereof; increasing the number of regents of the University of Colorado from six to nine; providing for the election of such regents as provided by law; and providing for the removal of the authority of the president of the University of Colorado to vote in case of a tie vote by the Regents.||”|
- Colorado 1972 ballot measures
- 1972 ballot measures
- List of Colorado ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Colorado
- Colorado General Assembly, "Ballot Issue History," accessed January 14, 2013
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Colorado
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources | Executive Director of Labor and Employment | Chair of Public Utilities |