Columbia Elementary School District bond proposition, Measure D (November 2008)
If Measure D had been approved, it would have authorized the school district to borrow $9.5 million.
A 55% supermajority vote was required for approval.
- These final, certified, election results are from the Shasta County elections office.
Altogether, there were 95 school bond measures on the November 4 ballot across California. Of the 95, just eight were defeated. Measure D is one of the eight that was defeated.
- California 2008 local ballot measures
- School bond elections in California
- California school bond elections, November 2008, ranked by amount requested
- Text of Shasta County November 4 local bond measures (At that link, click on "Local bond measures 1108.pdf")
- Shasta County November 4 election results
- Cal Tax final election results for November 4
- Local Revenue Measures November 4, 2008