Connecticut Qualifications of Electors, Question 3 (1970)
- The amendment was meant to amend the constitution to lower the voting age to 18 years.
|Connecticut Question 3 (1970)|
Official results via: Connecticut Secretary of State, "Statement of Vote," accessed August 4, 2013
Text of measure
For a constitutional amendment concerning the qualifications of electors (lowers voting age to 18 years).
- List of Connecticut ballot measures
- Connecticut 1970 ballot measures
- 1970 ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state
- Connecticut Secretary of State, "1965 Connecticut State Constitution," accessed June 21, 2013
- Connecticut Secretary of State, "Connecticut 1970 Election Results," accessed August 4, 2013
State of Connecticut
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of the State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utility Control |