|Ohio House of Representatives District 28|
|2009 - Present|
|January 1, 2015|
|Years in position||4|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
Pillich is an attorney with Webb and Pillich. Her professional experience also includes 2nd lieutenant for the United States Air Force and recruiting officer for the University of Cincinnati Scholarship Program.
Pillich earned her BA from University of Oklahoma; MBA from University of North Dakota; and JD from the University of Cincinnati College. She and her husband, Paul Forshey; have two children; Kayla and Tallin. 
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Pillich served on the following committees:
Note: Pillich has not yet been assigned to any standing committees.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Pillich served on the following committees:
|Ohio Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Criminal Justice|
|• Financial Institutions, Housing and Urban Development|
|• Veterans Affairs|
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Pillich served on the following committees:
|Ohio Committee Assignments, 2009|
|• Alternative Energy|
|• Criminal Justice|
|• Financial Institutions, Real Estate, and Securities|
|• Public Utilities|
|• Veterans Affairs|
Pillich won re-election in the 2012 election for Ohio House, District 28. Pillich was unopposed in the Democratic primary and defeated Mike Wilson (R) and Robert R. Ryan (L) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 28, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Connie Pillich Incumbent||52%||33,588|
|Libertarian||Robert R. Ryan||4.4%||2,860|
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 28|
|Connie Pillich (D)||31,401|
|Virgil Lovitt (R)||25,849|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, Pillich collected $751,010 in donations.
These were the largest contributors in 2010.
|HOUSE DEMOCRATIC CAUCUS FUND OF OHIO||$338,191|
|OHIO DEMOCRATIC PARTY||$92,846|
|SEIU HEALTH CARE DISTRICT 1199||$34,185|
|OHIO STATE ASSOCIATION OF PLUMBERS & PIPEFITTERS||$20,000|
|OHIO ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS||$17,900|
|OHIO EDUCATION ASSOCIATION||$11,396|
In 2008, Pillich collected $770,753 in donations.
These were the largest contributors in 2008.
|HOUSE DEMOCRATIC CAUCUS FUND OF OHIO||$337,562|
|OHIO DEMOCRATIC PARTY||$202,272|
|SEIU HEALTH CARE DISTRICT 1199 WV KY OH||$15,670|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Connie + Pillich + Ohio + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Pillich bill would help veterans get bonus - Cincinnati.com
- Ohio Right to Work bill goes right to dead - Stow Sentry
- Medical association backs bill to revise medical liability claim process - Akron Legal News
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Representative Pillich's campaign
- Ohio House of Representatives - Rep. Connie Pillich
- Project Vote Smart biographical profile
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006
- Representative Pillich's Democratic caucus page
- Representative Pillich's State Surge sponsored bills
- Representative Pillich's facebook
- Representative Pillich's twitter
- ↑ Project Vote Smart - Rep. Pillich
- ↑ ohiohouse.gov "Connie Pillich," Accessed February 6, 2013
- ↑ Cleveland.com, "Ed FitzGerald and Nina Turner crack first draft of Ohio Democrats' statewide slate for 2014," March 27, 2013
- ↑ Ohio Chamber of Commerce, "2012 General Assembly Primary Candidates," January 17, 2012
- ↑ Ohio Secretary of State “2012 primary results”
- ↑ Secretary of State, Ohio House of Representatives elections results
- ↑ Ohio House of Representatives official election results for 2008
- ↑ 2010 contributions
- ↑ 2008 contributions
|Ohio House of Representatives - District 28
| Succeeded by|
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |
Open Records Law | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
List of Towns |
List of School Districts |