Consolidation of the Woodlake Union Elementary and High School Districts, Measure X (November 2011)
The approval of Measure X means that a new unified school district will be created by combining the Woodlake Union Elementary School District and the Woodlake Union High School District.
The Three Rivers Union Elementary School District and the Stone Corral Elementary School District will not be affected by the change.
- Election results are from the Tulare County elections office.
The new unified district will:
- Serve pupils in kindergarten through twelfth grade.
- Be governed by a single board comprised of seven members elected from individual trustee areas.
- Each member of the governing board would be required to reside in a particular trustee area.
- Each member of the governing board could only be elected by the registered voters who reside in that trustee area.