For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Contra Costa County Service Area P-6, Zone 3006 parcel tax, Measure F (November 2008)
If Measure F had been approved, it would have levied an annual initial amount of $108 per parcel for single-family, residential parcels, with higher amounts for properties in other use categories.
Contra Costa County Service Area P-6 (zone 3006) is the unincorporated areas of East Richmond Heights and Bayo Vista.
A 2/3rds supermajority vote was required to pass the tax.
- These final election results are from the Contra Costa County election office.
Text of measure
The question on the ballot:
|Measure F: "Shall Ordinance No. 2008-23, to provide additional funding for police protection services, be approved to authorize a special tax on property located in Zone 3006 of County Service Area P-6 in the unincorporated neighborhoods of East Richmond Heights and Bayo Vista (North Arlington area), at an initial annual amount of $108 per parcel for single-family, residential parcels, with higher amounts for properties in other use categories identified in the ordinance?"|
- California 2008 local ballot measures
- November 4, 2008 ballot measures in California
- California parcel tax elections, 2008
- Contra Costa County: Voters to decide on 20 local measures
- Text of Measure F
- Election results
- Cal-Tax report on the November school bond elections
- California City Finance report on November ballot measures
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found