Corey Allen Koellner
|Corey Allen Koellner|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Kentucky House of Representatives District 28|
Koellner has worked in both public and industry accounting firms. He attended Bellarmine University, receiving a Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
Koellner's website highlights the following campaign themes:
Economic Development - Jobs, Retail, & Dining
- Excerpt:"I will be a staunch advocate for Southwest Louisville and will work with state and local economic development officials to ensure District 28 gets our share of new business development."
Struggling Public Schools
- Excerpt:"I support charter schools legislation that will raise expectations, allow more innovative teaching techniques, and result in educational improvement!"
- Excerpt:"I advocate for placing the passage of our state budget near the beginning of the legislative session to avoid costly special sessions."
- Excerpt:"I believe every human life is sacred and will vote in a pro-life manner to protect the life of the unborn."
Koellner ran in the 2012 election for Kentucky House of Representatives District 28. He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on May 22, 2012, and was defeated by incumbent Charles W. Miller (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 28, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Charles Miller Incumbent||56.1%||9,031|
Koellner and his wife Melissa have one child.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Corey Allen + Koellner + Kentucky + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Corey Koellner on Facebook
State of Kentucky
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | State Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor Cabinet | Chairman of Public Services |