|U.S. House, Montana, At-Large District|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next primary||June 3, 2014|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Great Falls High School (1986)|
|Bachelor's||United States Naval Academy (1992)|
|Master's||Temple University (1995)|
|Service/branch||United States Navy|
|Years of service||1986 - 1997|
|Profession||Former naval officer; Financial advisor|
Stapleton was previously a 2012 Republican candidate for Governor of Montana in the 2012 election. He and his running mate, Bob Keenan, finished second in the June 5th primary election. He served previously in the Montana State Senate.
Stapleton is a fourth generation Montanan raised in Great Falls. After graduating from Great Falls High School, he enlisted in the U.S. Navy where he attended nuclear power school. He earned an appointment to the Naval Academy and graduated with a degree in Engineering in 1992. He and his wife, Terry, returned to Montana in 1997 and he began a career as a financial advisor.
In 2000, Stapleton was elected to the Montana State Senate. He won re-election in 2004 and in 2005 was elected Chairman of the Legislative Campaign Committee. During his final year in the legislature in 2007, he served as Minority Leader.
He currently serves as President of the Montana School for the Deaf and Blind foundation.
- Great Falls High School (1986)
- BS, Engineering, United States Naval Academy (1992)
- MA, Political science, Temple University (1995)
Stapleton is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Montana's At-Large District. Stapleton is seeking the Republican nomination in the primary on June 3, 2014. The general election takes place November 4, 2014.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Corey + Stapleton + Montana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- United States House of Representatives elections in Montana, 2014
- Montana's At-Large Congressional District
- Montana gubernatorial and lieutenant gubernatorial election, 2012
- Gubernatorial elections, 2012
- Governor of Montana
- Lieutenant Governor of Montana