|Maine House of Representatives, District 56|
|December 5, 2012-December 3, 2014|
|Elections and appointments|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
|High school||Lawrence High School|
|Bachelor's||Park University, 2012|
|Place of birth||Waterville, Maine|
Wilson served in the United States Marine Corps until his honorable discharge in 2007 due to disabling conditions suffered during his time in service in Iraq.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Wilson served on the following committees:
|Maine Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Criminal Justice and Public Safety|
Wilson's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
Jobs Jobs Jobs
- Excerpt: "Corey will work with current business owners to find out why they want to relocate outside of the State of Maine."
- Excerpt: "While tax cuts for businesses can at times be controversial, Corey understands that if we do not provide tax breaks for businesses to come to the State of Maine, another state will and we will lose the jobs as a result."
- Excerpt: "Corey will work to eliminate barriers to successfully and cost-effectively upgrade natural gas services, transmission systems and infrastructures."
- Excerpt: "Corey believes that the key to a good education is the teacher, which is why he believes in attracting the brightest and best educators. Corey supports an alternative teacher certification to allow high-trained individuals to enter the classroom."
Wilson won election in the 2012 election for Maine House of Representatives District 56. Wilson ran unopposed in the June 12 Republican primary and defeated Doreen Sheive (D) and David C. Alexander (I) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 56, General Election, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Wilson is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Wilson raised a total of $4,910 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 13, 2013.
|Corey Wilson's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Maine State House, District 56||$4,910|
|Grand Total Raised||$4,910|
2012Wilson won election to the Maine House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Wilson raised a total of $4,910.
|Maine House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Corey Wilson's campaign in 2012|
|Wilson, Corey Scott||$100|
|Wilson, Barbara Marie||$100|
|Wilson, Jeffery Harold||$100|
|Total Raised in 2012||$4,910|
|Source: Follow the Money|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Corey + Wilson + Maine + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maine State Legislature
- Maine House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Joint Committees
- Maine state legislative districts
- Maine House of Representatives - Rep. Corey Wilson
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Corey Wilson on LinkedIn
- Campaign contributions: 2012
Anna Blodgett (D)
|Maine House of Representatives District 56
| Succeeded by|
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |