For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|California State Assembly District 56|
Reynaga-Emett ran in the 2012 election for California State Assembly District 56. He and incumbent Manuel Perez (D) advanced past the blanket primary on June 5, 2012. He was subsequently defeated in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|California State Assembly, District 56, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||V. Manuel Perez Incumbent||66.1%||66,353|
Reynaga-Emett received endorsements from:
- California Republican Party
- California Statewide Congress of Republicans
- Coachella Valley Young Republicans
- Concerned Citizens of La Quinta
- Desert Hot Springs Republican Women’s Federated
- Heritage Palms Republican Club
- Imperial County Central Committee
- Los Angeles Lincoln Club
- Palm Springs Republican Women’s Federated
- Rancho Mirage Republican Women’s Federated
- Riverside Republican Central Committee
- Connie Conway, Assemblymember
- Tim Donnelly, Assemblymember
- Martin Garrick, Assemblymember
- Jeff Gorell, Assemblymember
- Shannon Grove, Assemblymember
- Linda Halderman, Assemblymember
- Diane Harkey, Assemblymember
- Brian Jones, Assemblymember
- Stephen Knight, Assemblymember
- Mike Morrell, Assemblymember
- Brian Nestande, Assemblymember
- Chris Norby, Assemblymember
- Jim Silva, Assemblymember
- David Valadao, Assemblymember
- Donald Wagner, Assemblymember
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Corky + Reynaga-Emett + California + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.