Corley C. Everett
|Corley C. Everett|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 43|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||University of Louisville, 1991|
|Birthday||March 30, 1967|
|Place of birth||Louisville, Kentucky|
He ran unsuccessfully for the same seat in 2012.
Elections for the office of Kentucky House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 20, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was January 28, 2014. Incumbent Darryl T. Owens was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Corley Everett was unopposed in the Republican primary. Owens faces Everett in the general election.
Everett was running in the 2012 election for Kentucky House of Representatives District 43. He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on May 22, 2012, but he no longer appears on the official candidate list.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Corley + Everett + Kentucky + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Kentucky House of Representatives
- Kentucky House of Representatives District 43
- Kentucky House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Kentucky State Legislature
- Kentucky Secretary of State, "Candidate Filings with the Office of the Secretary of State," accessed October 29, 2014
- Kentucky Secretary of State, "Official 2014 Primary Election Results," accessed October 29, 2014
- Kentucky State Board of Elections, "Official 2012 General Election Results," accessed May 6, 2014
- Kentucky State Board of Elections, "Official 2012 Primary Election Results," accessed May 6, 2014
State of Kentucky
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | State Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor Cabinet | Chairman of Public Services |