For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Former candidate for|
|U.S. House, Maryland, District 7|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Northwestern Senior High|
|Bachelor's||Virginia University - Lynchburg|
- Northwestern Senior High
- Virginia University at Lynchburg, Bachelor of Science in Business
Vaughn ran in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Maryland's 7th District. He defeated Ray Bly for the nomination in the Republican primary on June 24, 2014. Corrogan Vaughn lost the general election on November 4, 2014.
|U.S. House, Maryland District 7 General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Elijah Cummings Incumbent||69.9%||144,639|
|Source: Maryland Secretary of State Official Results|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Corrogan+ Vaughn+ Maryland + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- Maryland's 7th Congressional District elections, 2014
- Maryland's 7th Congressional District
- Corrogan Vaughn campaign website
- Twitter account
- Flickr account
- Facebook page
- LinkedIn page
- YouTube account
- Maryland Elections, "Candidate List 2014," accessed December 10, 2013
- Politico, "House Elections Results," accessed November 11, 2014
- Associated Press, "Primary Results 2014," accessed June 24, 2014
- Maryland State Board of Elections, "Primary Election Results 2012" accessed April 3, 2012
- Corrogan Vaughn for Senate, "Meet Corrogan" accessed February 23, 2012
- Maryland State Board of Elections "2012 Primary Results"